Two 4-story buildings (Van Pelt Manor and Class of 1925) make up Gregory College House, constructed in 1970. They include 106 apartments, accommodating 270 residents. Van Pelt and Class of 1925 are two of the four Hamilton Village low rises. These student residences recall the original scheme of the 1963 master plan for low rise quadrangles in a modern vernacular.
Renovations included redesigned and remodeled community space and lobbies, ADA access, remodeled student bathrooms, painting, flooring, new window treatments and furniture. On the exterior, paving and landscaping was updated and exterior masonry pointing was completed.